News - 47th Bournemouth St Paul's Guides

NEW - Tuesday, 23rd February 2016

NEW - Tuesday, 23rd February 2016

Ward funds used for a good cause

Email from Liz Taylor to Councillor Anne Rey
18th February 2016
47th Bournemouth St Paul's Guides

Dear Anne

The money, £260.00 from you will be spent on supporting girls attending summer camp.

We will be camping for four nights in the summer at Foxlease a guide site at Lyndhurst, the girls will be able to take part in Crate Challenge, rafting, archery and zip wire.

There will be lots of outdoor cooking, games and time to get to know each other.

The money has enabled us to offer the girls a reduced price for the camp, thus ensure it is accessible for all, we have 75% of our girls attending, the other 25% are already on holiday with their own families.

Thank you again,
Liz Taylor